The 2018 Active Training Awards are presented by ukactive, working in partnership with CIMSPA, and supported by Active IQ.
The evening will celebrate the very best in learning and development within the sector as the Active Training Awards enter their fifth year.
Nominations are now open across categories aimed at both organisations and individuals and we are delighted to say that we have a new category to celebrate those who champion diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
The awards dinner will take place on 15 October 2018, at Unique Venues Birmingham in the heart of the city.
Earlier on the event day the Active Training Conference will look at three pivotal topics: Sport England’s new workforce strategy, women in leadership and Today’s Customer.
To find out more and make your entry: go here:
- Small Employer of the Year (up to 100 employees)
- Medium Employer of the Year (101-850 employees)
- Large Employer of the Year (851+ employees)
- Training Provider of the Year
- Learning and Development Supplier of the Year
- Apprenticeship Provider of the Year
- Best Innovation
- Specialist Training Programme of the Year
- Transformational Leadership Award
- Outstanding Individual of the Year
- Inclusion and Diversity Champion of the Year