CIMSPA coaching memberships
Coaches now have the opportunity to become personal members of the sector’s chartered professional body.
Our coaching memberships are ideal for coaches working across sports who value recognition of their qualifications and commitment to ongoing CPD by the sport and physical activity sector’s chartered professional body.
For coaches who specialise in a single sport, your governing body’s licensing and recognition scheme will continue to be a great choice.
Coaching membership categories
COACHING ASSISTANT PRACTITIONER
£30 INC VAT
£30 INC VAT
£45 INC VAT
- CIMSPA membership offers recognition of your coaching status and a statement of how your professionalism translates into employability.
- CIMSPA Academy – access to FREE recognised CPD eLearning.
- Personal member logo for use on business cards / online portfolios etc.
- Digital “turning pages” access to S&PA Professional, the quarterly CIMSPA magazine, and access to the magazine archive.
- Online record of professional development*, providing evidence of competence and an up-to-date skillset.
- CIMSPA member bulletin – a carefully curated selection of sector reports, guidance, useful resources and news.
- S&PA Extra – the monthly digital newsletter counterpart to the CIMSPA magazine.
* Under development
Applicants must hold a CIMSPA-recognised qualification (PDF download below) awarded within the last five years. If your qualification is older than 5 years, evidence of ongoing CPD will be required.
Need help with your application?
Contact the CIMSPA membership team:
Telephone: 01509 226474