I have an excellent education, international experience of teaching and training sports personnel and athletes and a strong interest in mental health, fitness and holistic well-being. I use my knowledge of Auryvedic philosophy, health, lifestyle and medicine to blend with my knowledge and experience of training the general public and professionals such as martial artists, boxers and Olympic medallists. I am a good communicator, I speak three languages and I am keen to broaden the appeal of the organisation to a wider cultural demography. I have been on the board of governors in a school and I have provided my expertise and management skills in an orphanage in India as well as giving fitness advice and coaching to three Bollywood actors. BBC, What Doctors Don't tell You and National Eczema Association are doing features on my style of fitness training and holistic approach to well-being.
I would like to:
- Help publicise the organisation to the wider public and community groups
- Brand fitness as an important component of schooling/curriculum.
- Help organisations and government bodies to invest in the work of our organisation by promoting the benefits of good health and thereby saving precious resources and capital.
CIMSPA members eligible to vote will be able to either:
- Vote online 20 August – 12 noon 13 September (you will receive details by email of how to vote)
- Vote in person at the CIMSPA AGM on 18 September 2018.